Sunday, May 25, 2014

Doing a Happy Dance

I am super excited today



A makeover just does that to a girl no?

It is so awesome to finally be able to share this blog redesign with all of you. (Link to my amazing designer at the bottom of the blog). It coincides with a big week over here. We are celebrating our 7 year anniversary and Daniel is turning three oh! To celebrate all the fun amazingness that is happening this week, I'm hosting my first giveaway! Be sure to check back here tomorrow for all of the details.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov Goldie and Daniel-- many many happy more! Happy Birthday Daniel!
Love the blog!!!

Love, Robin

TeePill said...

This looks so fabulous! So proud and excited!

Goldie said...

Thank you so much!!

Goldie said...

Thanks hun! As always your advice is what gets me through everything

SparkleLove said...

I'm in love!!!! Mazal tov!!!! What a special week!!!