Thursday, February 13, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

I feel like I spend a little too much time here complaining musing about the weather, but it just seems like this eternal horrible winter will never end and we'll be frozen forever.



The one, and not so great picture of my kid's in the snow this year. Despite the many snowy picture opportunities I choose to stay inside and succumb to cabin fever, because I'm just not interested in freezing outside while they play. I know that makes me a not at all fun mama, but can I make it up to them in the spring? After today's little jaunt outside I even ordered myself a pair of snow boots. Hopefully my toes will thank me, but I'm also employing some reverse psychology here. Since I waited this long to buy some boots that means by the time they get here I won't even need them anymore, right? Hopefully?? If it works you are all very welcome.



Moshe and Lily have found new ways to stay busy inside, like doing some baby yoga. They love to help in the kitchen, and have assisted in making more than one soup, which is a great way to pass some time. Even though I love baking, I don't do it unless I have a very good reason to (calories, I'm giving you the side eye) but we made some Muddy Buddies today that gave us an activity for exactly six and a half minutes. They play so nicely together, it would just be wonderful if we could get out a bit more.

The cold has zapped me of any desire to work on any new projects, but at the end of every week I think next week will be better. So here's to hoping next week is a warmer, more productive, crafty week!

How are you all coping?

No comments :