Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekend Recap

Yesterday tricked me a little and had me start off the day in sandals. I couldn't help but feel springy it was opening day of Moshe's little league. 


He loves it even more than last year and that makes for a happy mama.


Even though it was still cold out we decided to make an icy snack in the afternoon and I present you with what I have named, "The Rainbow Smoothie That Broke My Crap Blender."


The strawberries, mango, yellow and green squash and spinach looked a lot prettier layered in the blender than when it was all blended after, but M and L happily drank it all up, and I got spinach into them without begging. Popeye would be so proud. 


Now I find myself in the market to replace said crap blender. Any recommendations? I want to be able to whip up many more healthy smoothies without having another blender die on me. Let me know what kind you use below!

2 comments :

prili said...

The Ninja is awesome, It comes with a large pitcher, and smaller cups with travel tops that you can use to make a quick smoothie . It is so powerful that I returned my food processor, because I stopped using it. It is my most valued kitchen appliance! It also has a great safety feature: the only way to start the blender it to have the cover on and then the process is controlled by pressure you apply on top- preventing any kitchen accidents!

Goldie said...

Thanks for letting me know! I was looking into the ninja when a sweet blog reader (aka my aunt) let me know she had a spare Oster blender sitting around and gave it to me.