Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Camp Girl



Another milestone on the way to growing up just got checked off. Lily started camp this week. I had planned to keep her home for another year, but due to various circumstances it became evident that now was the right time to send her out into the big wide world.

My little, social, funny, and outgoing girl is loving it.



There's nothing like having your baby girl running into your arms at the end of her day and giving you a kiss and telling you just how much she missed you. Knowing she had a great day and is being taken care of puts my mind at ease during the day when I am missing her too. And it is just too cute listen to her talk about "my friends."

There are of course major sleep benefits to camp as well.



Unless this happens first.



3 comments :

Anonymous said...

she is so cute!
what a great pose

I also love it when camp or school tires out my little one and they sleep so much better

Anonymous said...

where did you get that rug in the last picture
its gorg!

CharnieBarak! said...

She is delish! And loving the camp bedtimes here too lol.