Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

There aren't enough mushy or cliched sentiments to describe how much I love being a mother.



We had a lovely low key day over here with pancakes made by Daniel and his sous chef Moshe, baseball, and the first barbecue of the season at my parent's house.

We also had a little bit of drama. Lily fell down yesterday and knocked her front tooth out of place. After having a slight (or maybe not so slight) panic attack a  family friend who is also a pediatric dentist checked her out today and said the tooth doesn't need to come out. Being a mama bear, I only want the best for my children, I don't want them to be hurt or scared. In moments like this when it's out of my control I go a little crazy. We had a happy ending to this little saga and I couldn't be happier.

Mo and Lil, you make me the luckiest and happiest mama out there. I love you to pieces, and thank you for being the wonderful little people that you are.



With about two more hours left I want to wish every mother out there a most fabulous Mother's Day!


No comments :