Thursday, October 10, 2013

Disney Prep: It's All In The Ears

We have plans to head to Disney this winter and we could not be more excited!  Daniel and I went to Disney together the summer after we got married and had an absolutely amazing time.



Six and a half years later, going back with two kids will definitely be different but I know it will be amazing.

This trip is super special because four generations of my family will be there together. My grandparents, parents, two brothers, us and the kids. Woo hoo! We can't wait!

Moshe is having a great time preparing for our trip by watching old school Disney movies. And I'm preparing by ordering all of the Mickey and Minnie awesomeness I find. I know, I need to back away from the keyboard.

A few years ago my BFFs (that would be best family forever as in I'm besties with the whole fam) went to Disney and brought back personalized Mickey ears for Moshe. Obviously that's the first thing being packed! 



I know I could buy ears for Lily in the park, and I may still do that, but when I found a Minnie headband in Target. I couldn't help but buy it.



Ears are just so much more fun with a name on it though, don't you think? So a little puff paint and three minutes later we have this:



And most importantly a certain Boo loves them!



We just won the Super Bowl and we're going to Disney!!





Anyone have amazing winter vacation plans? Where are you heading?

1 comment :

Leay said...

Aww, Lily's ears look perfect!